Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Nervous Nellie - Day 20, 6 DPO

My temp was still up at 98.1 today. I have so many feelings and not sure what to do with them.

- I am very excited b/c there is a chance I could be pregnant.
- I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high in case I'm not.
- If I am pregnant, WOW!
- If I'm not, bummer. We'll try again
- I'm scared b/c this could be it
- I want to just jump up and down!
- I want to go to bed and wake up next Friday so I can test

My emotions are sorta up and down now. I keep thinking so many possibilities. Like for instance... Maybe I really didn't ovulate last week, that this big jump was my ovulation, which would be horrible b/c we haven't done anything since last Thursday. I want so much for this to be my implantation spike (triphasic).

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG WEEK AND A HALF!!!

8 More Days AND COUTING!

No comments: