Thursday, January 22, 2004

Good Day so Far - Day 21, 7 DPO

Today I woke up and said, "Today is going to be a good day!" and so far it has. First off, I had another 98.1 temp this morning, which is always good. Also, my hair is doing good this morning. Sometimes it doesn't want to stick out on my right side, but today it did. Even more exciting, I got on the scale. Scarey after the weekend and Don Pablo's last night, BUT... Yep, I've lost 6 1/2 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks. I feel really good about that. BTW - Eric has been watching what he has been eating and drinking more water and he's lost 7 pounds.

On the baby note, I'm not as nervous/anxious this morning. I feel much better. For one thing my temps are high, so even if I didn't get pregnant this month at least I know I DID ovulate. That is an awesome feeling in itself. Also, if it doesn't happen this month, I have at least another month to lose a few before I start gaining. Obviously I would love to be pregnant this month, but I have to "prepare", so to speak, for the possibility of not being pregnant.

On another note, for those yucky, cracked winter lips, you should try Mary Kay's Satin Lips (Mask & Balm). It does wonders for your lips. it is a little pricey at $18 for the set, but well worth the money! Trust me. I have kissably smooth lips today and love it! It's kinda like face masks in that you put this stuff on your lips that sorta pastey and has little granuales in it, then wash it off and apply the balm. Good stuff.

No comments: