Friday, January 02, 2004

She Arrived Late

I finally got my period today (this afternoon). I don't really know what to think abut it. That puts me at 29 day cycle now and I should be ovuating during the next GWO, which is a major bummer! I will admit that even though I KNEW I wasn't pregnant I did take a pregnancy test this morning. I was sorta stumped about AF and wanted to be positive. O'well. Give me a good reason to use my coupon I got on-line now!

We've had a pretty relaxing lazy vacation so far. We went down to my grandparents for New Year's and played in a euchre match. I came in DEAD LAST. I got a prize for it though. A roll of toilet paper. Yesterday we did a few things (errand wise). I bought a new journal as I've decided to start writing in a journal and keep one from year to year. Today, my grandparents came over and helped us put up a new ceiling fan in our bedroom. We can finally have a fan in the bedroom. It gets sorta stuffy in there sometime. Then my parents stopped by for a little bit.

Tomorrow I'm going to work on my eating plan for the week and then go grocery shopping on Sunday. I had a good dish tonight, but I'm not sure how BFL it was. I suppose it wasn't too bad if I used no or ff cheese. I'm really excited about getting on the BFL diet. This week I really strayed from the meal plan and I've felt like crap b/c of it. I'm ready to get in shape!

No comments: