Friday, January 28, 2005

Dr. um... Downer

So I realized after making my appointment w/ the new doc I really wanted to see that they are not an in-network doctor w/ my insurance. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN. I thought I'd the hotline just to make sure they weren't added and was just not on my list of approved docs. Nope. So I called the doctors office and talked to them. They accept the insurance, but warned me there was much more out-of-pocket on my behalf. I unfortunately cancelled the appointment and scheduled an appointment w/ my old doctor, Dr. R. The good thing is I get to go next week. The bad thing, it's in the middle of the day and I'll get to return to work & spend the afternoon w/ goo in my undies! ha ha

On a side note: Me and the doc are going to have a serious talk about this TTC business. Hopefully he can give me some insight and we can figure out what our next steps are "up to" diagnosing infertility. That's what my insurance covers and I'm not sure what the "up to" entails. He's going to explain it to me. :D

No comments: