Saturday, January 08, 2005

Long Week

Needless to say I worked lots of overtime this week. I even had to go in and work 4 hours this morning. Thankfully we are getting caught up. This next week is going to be a long busy one, too, but I have Friday off and the following Monday. I will be going to Columbus for another Girls Weekend and I can't wait. We finally get to meet Grace and of course have girl time. We've been going to the gym this week. I skipped last night because my sinuses are bothering me and draining and causing me to have a sore throat on top of that. Yuck! I'm feeling a little better about my body since going to the gym. That will take some time though. Tonight we are heading to Indy to pick up my plane ticket for my trip to Florida in February then to Eric's Company's Holiday Party. Woo hoo! Sorry I haven't posted any pics recently. I've just been to busy or too exhausted.

My brother headed back to GA for airborne training. Unfortunately he decided not to go on to ranger school, but that's his choice and I'm happy b/c he's doing so great. I won't go into a lot of detail, but I think some of his decision was based on a girl... Darn them. Anyway, he officially starts 3 weeks of training Monday then when he's done he'll go to Ft. Bragg, NC where he'll be for 3 years. Most likely he'll go to war sometime within that time.

Godiva gets better every day. She can now sit and shake. (I taught her how to shake.) She's still having some pooping problems and goes back to the vet next week for her final set of shots, so hopefully they'll figure out the other, too. She is getting so big. I'm curious to see how much she weighs now, too.

Anyway, that about sums up what's happening in our life right now. Hope everyone is having a good new year so far. We had a horrible ice storm about mid week this week and it snowed again last night. Lovely winter, what can I say?

No comments: