Monday, January 31, 2005

Sad

I'm sad b/c my brother is coming home on Wednesday night. I'm even sadder b/c he's getting married at 2:00 on Thursday. It will be in the court house, but still. He's getting married. I won't be able to go b/c as you know I will be in Florida. I made these arrangements quite a while back and their wedding was basically last minute. In fact, I just found out today that it was going to be Thursday. I'm hoping they get home early enough on Wednesday that I can see him for a little bit, but it's not likely. Thankfully they will be having an actual wedding and reception in August or thereabouts, so I'll make sure and be there for that.

2 comments:

Kitten said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry toots.

Jennifer said...

Hopefully, you'll get to see him Wednesday. If not, I'm sure he understands that you'd love to be there for him. I know there's nothing you can do. So sorry.