Friday, January 28, 2005

New OB-GYN

So I (finally) called to make my yearly pap appointment, since I was due to have one in December. I decided to see if the office I was really interested in going to was accepting patients b/c last time I called it they said they would be accepting like 6 months down the road and I really didn't want to wait that long. Lo and behold they were! Yay! So I scheduled! The office has 2 doctors (1 female, 1 male), but I've heard great things about both, so I did first available. I got the male, Dr. Mc. My appt is Feb 22 so it's only a few weeks away, too. Now I have to make a list of my history so I can answer the billions of questions they will ask me. Oh well, hopefully I'll really like this guy and he'll give me some insight on our TTC challenges.

I feel like things are finally starting to go our way. Maybe we are getting out of the hole we were stuck in for a while. (I HOPE!)

No comments: