Monday, January 24, 2005

Snowy Weekend

On Friday after work we headed to BW3's as a manager there asked us to come in sometime and see how the bar service was. How could you turn that down? We ordered more than we could eat, I had a Bloody Mary and Eric had a few sips of a Long Island. After that we headed home.

Sometime over night it started snowing and we had a couple of inches when we got up. Nothing major, but it was blowing and drifting what we did have. Eric went to the gym and I got ready as we had to go to C'ville for Christmas on my mom's side. The roads were really drifting on our way down, but we made it fine. As usual my mom and I got into a bit of an arguement and she got mad and was short with me the rest of the day. And another commonality at these gatherings is that they are so screwed up no one knows when to show up. Needless to say, everyone else showed up when we were getting ready to leave. O'well. Thank god we are done with that for a year! We had a pretty lazy evening and as usual I fell asleep on the couch, only this time Eric fell asleep watching in bed and didn't wake me up til 1 am.

Yesterday was a relaxing day. We just kicked back, watched TV and bummed around the house all day. I did get some energy in the afternoon and ended up making some chili, jello, and cookies. We spent the evening watching football.

By request, here's a couple pics of our new car. It's been really crappy outside and the car is super dirty, so Eric graciously pulled a few pics off the web.



Also, I have some new pics of Godiva that I hope to get posted this week.

No comments: