Friday, December 09, 2005

Busy, busy, busy...

I've been very busy this week, thus the lack of posts. I hope to get back in the swing of things next week. Work has been busy. Home has been busy. When I do get a moment I feel like just being lazy. We are leaving shortly to head to OH to spend the weekend with Jennifer, Eric, and Grace. Next week Eric will be gone Monday & Tuesday. Our calendar is cram-packed with all kinds of holiday festivities and the like. I know I still have pics to post of the Pacers & Colts games. Also have some cute pics of Godiva "helping me wrap presents". She has left the tree be for the most part. Last night she was being nosy though and checking things out. Apparentl a strand of lights was hanging down and when she backed out from under the tree the strand of lights was around her neck, so I freaked and she froze (thank god)! No major catastrophes. We got about 8 inches of snow last night, so we are digging out from that, too. Anyway, expect an update and pics early next week. Hope everyone is doing good and enjoying the hustle and bustle of the holidays!

No comments: