Thursday, December 15, 2005

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

Please wish my loving husband, Eric a V-E-R-Y Happy Birthday! He is the man of my dreams and I couldn't ask for anyone better! Happy Birthday Baby! I LOVE YOU (with all my heart)!

Eric's Christmas Present

Here's a snippit of what he got for his birthday.

From me...The "Band of Brothers" Boxset
Eric w/ Band of Brothers Box Set

From his parents... Some color to his wardrobe and a cashmere sweater
Eric w/ New Yellow Polo
Eric w/ Orange Polo
Eric w/ Cashmere Sweater

Oh and here is Godiva singing "Happy Birthday" first thing this morning!
Godiva singing Happy Birthday to her Dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Eric!

Have a great day!

Kitten said...

Happy Birthday! I dig the mustache!!!

I say you go as Johnny Cash next year at Halloween with that black guitar! Congrats!