Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Part 2

On Friday my sister & I got up early to head to urgent care to get my stitches out. She also had to get her head checked out b/c she had hit it on the corner of a metal shelf at work. Anyway, after we got back home she and I worked on preparing the meal. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, dressing, mac & cheese, rolls, and dessert. It was a very nice meal for the 5 of us. Of course we missed Matt tremendously, but we knew he was with us in spirit. Here are some pics from the present opening.

Here is Ashlee w/ some new plastic drawers.
12-05 Ashlee w/ her new drawers

Here is Lindsay opening her lovely sweater we bought her.
12-05 Ashlee, Lindsay, Mom

Eric w/ some cologne and a gift bear
12-05 Eric w/ new cologne

Godiva in her Christmas spirit although not happily...
12-05 Godiva w/ her cute little bow

Mom w/ her new PU sweatshirt from Ashlee
12-05 Mom w/ PU Sweatshirt

Me w/ an extremely bad hair day... No, really Ashlee bought me a hat on accident thinking she was buying the scarf that I really wanted. (I exchanged it later that evening)
112-05 Me w/ what was supposed to be a scarf...

Eric & the doggies after a day of eating and present opening...
12-05 Eric & the doggies sacked out!

Stay tuned for the final Part 3 - Our trip to WI & Christmas day.

No comments: