Wednesday, October 15, 2003

I'm becoming more of a housewife these days. I'm actually cooking supper on a regular basis. Planning it out on Sunday really helps. I definitely feel more motivated when I already have everything and know what I'm going to fix. I'm actually doing other things, too (cleaning, laundry, etc) if Eric doesn't beat me to it, which he does usually. Aren't you proud of me?

GWO is coming up this weekend. It starts early for Danialle and I b/c she is coming to my house on Thursday evening and we are going to eat Japanese and then make pumpkin rolls. Friday is the infamous Bridge Festival. Gotta get some fried veggies!! Yesterday, the weather said scattered showers for Friday, this morning it said sprinkles, and now it shows no rain! Yay! Gotta love that Indiana weather. With our luck it will snow! I am so ready for some girl time!! I know Eric is ready for some time to himself, too. Plus, I just love seeing my girls!

No comments: