Monday, October 06, 2003

It's Monday... The weekend ended up being really long as well. The pond didn't go as expected. We exchanged two pond liners and ended up with a preformed pond (which I don't mind). I had a minor miscalculation, well, okay I guess it was a little major. I wasn't really thinking as straight as usual. Yesterday alone after we finally got the pond in, we put about 55 (40 lb) bags of topsoil in and we still need at least that much more, but at least it is at a point where we can move the fish. All we have to do is wait until Eric gets paid and get a ton more dirt to fill in around it. That to me was the most major project of them all. I'm sure Eric might disagree, but then again, he might not...

Fortunately my husband is very anal and obsessed, so the house is basically finished! It definately doesn't look like we've only lived there a week. Unfortunately we've had some MAJOR situations that neither of us were very fond of. I stressed to him that we NEVER move again or at least next time I think I will leave for 2 weeks and then come home. Anyway, I think the worst is over. Now we can enjoy our new house (and pond).

Work has been a little more busy, too. Thank goodness. It actually was nice coming back to work after my moving vacation. I think we both needed a break from the house. We hope to be out of the old house completely Tuesday night and turn the keys in on Wednesday.

No comments: