Thursday, October 23, 2003

Trying....

So far, we've done 2 days of trying this week. (1 day was for fun, but we still consider it trying). ha ha Still haven't replaced the bullet, probably won't for this week of trying. Today has been really weird, so I'm going to get a little personal. Today, I've had this major discharge. Occassionally I get it anyway, but it seems like a lot today. Thankfully we tried last night! We might even try tonight, too. We are definitely trying longer this time (thru next Tuesday). I think that was our problem the last 2 months. We tried the first few times, then got busy and didn't try through the end of the possible ovulation. Jennifer has this feeling like it will be this month for us. We hope so. I hope it is easy for her again, too. It would be so fun for us to be pregnant together.

Another thing I was thinking about... During our move to the new house, I starting drinking caffeinated drinks again (especially coke). Not a ton, but just not as much water as I should. I've been working on changing that this week. It's just so much easier to order a "coke" than look through the menu to find something decaffeinated. ha ha I always feel guilty about getting a coke afterwards and it bothers my stomach anyway, but it tastes soooo good.... I better do it now b/c I never know when implantation can occur...

No comments: