Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Phases of the Moon

I did some researching on our moon phase charms on the internet also and found this Moon Phase Calendar. I think it is very accurate. Something that truely fascinated me is that I was born 4 days after a half moon and was married 3 days after a half moon. Isn't that kinda weird? I wonder if my kids will be born 3-4 days after a half moon.... Ms. Ava Chu has really got me interested in the moons now. I've always been fascinated with astrology. To this day I can't really find anything in the sky, but still fascinated by it. Speaking of connecting the stars, you can see the big dipper from our front porch. Eric found it the other night and showed it to me.

Wednesday(tomorrow) starts our 3rd month of trying to conceive. Of course we practiced on Sunday and may try tonight, too for the fun of it. I really hope it happens this month. We want to get pregnant and are very anxious about it. We are trying to be patient though, too. Don't want to get myself stressed out over it.

I will am currently trying my hand at photoshop trying to cut and paste pics from GWO, so when I get that finished, I will post it and e-mail it to the girls, too. We'll see how good I am at it!

No comments: