Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Finished Month 3 of Trying

Well, we just finished up our 3rd month of trying. I guess we will now in about 2 weeks (Nov 8) if it worked or not. We sure hope it did. We were very active in trying and tried then entire time just like we were supposed to. I have stopped drinking caffeine now again since over the weekend and I'm not going to go back. (I do have to through out the "temptation" iced tea at home yet). BUT I WILL tonight.

Worked on the scrapbook the last couple of nights and had a blast doing it. I need to print some pics from the honeymoon for Eric & My scrapbook, too and for the last 2 GWOs, so I might just take them to Payless again. It's almost cheaper to let someone elses do it rather than going through another ink cartridge.

Boy those printer people really getcha there don't they? Why didn't I think of that? ;)

Thought you might get a little chuckle out of this, too... Do your men ask you that many questions when you get back from GWO? Eric was asking me all types of questions over the weekend. I thought it was pretty funny, b/c I kept telling him it wouldn't be a GWO if I told him EVERYTHING that went on... He was getting a little frustrated. tee hee

No comments: