Monday, October 20, 2003

Traumatic Experience...

I had a very traumatic even last night. Remember when I said our batteries were dead? Well..... The whole thing is literally SHOT! Unfortunately, we found out in the "heat of the moment"... Needless to say after the experience, we did some shopping "on-line" w/ fast service...

On another note, I am wearing one of my new outfits today. I couldn't wear my new dress pants to work b/c they needed to be hemmed and I didn't quite get around to that yesterday. I thought my cords and my red sweater was pretty good for today though. I'm probably not as dressed up as I should be BUT the department head is not here, so it's not a huge deal!

Spaghetti Factory Train... I did find a pic on the internet of the train at the spaghetti factory, so I can't wait to insert our pics onto it. As soon as I do it I will send it to all of you!

No comments: