Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Peg Saves the Day

As you can see I haven't posted a pic yet.... NEVER TRY TO DYE YOUR HAIR YOURSELF! I did not do that good of job. I missed spots behind my ears, some in the back and then worst of all, I had a dark spot front and center at my hairline & part. I called Peg (for anyone who doesn't know this is my step-mom who is a beautician) on the verge of tears. We made another trip to C'ville and she touched up the spots I'd missed. The haircut... Well, it was probably worse b/c I was so frustrated w/ the color, but she cut on it some more. My hair just does not like to flip out, so we decided to go layered, but curl under. It looks fine and I've got tons of compliments on it today (both color and cut). I'll try to post a pic sometime this week of it.

No comments: