Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Zombie Wedding Party

Yesterday, we made our third and final trip to C'ville to be part of Kitten's Zombie movie. Yes, the zombie part is kinda weird, but I think Kitten is doing a great job and I'm very proud of what she's trying to do. Anyway, they puts tons of make-up on us and even sprayed our hair black-ish w/ that halloween spray. Yes, my newly dyed golden blonde hair was black yesterday! Aah! Anyway, we drove way out in the boon-docks to this old cemetary to film the movie. Overall, it was very fun. I was impressed, I'll admit. Of course, we couldn't wait to get home and shower and wash all the make-up and crap off my body! I'll try to post a pic later, too of my zombie head!

2 comments:

Kitten said...

E!!! You rock! Thanks again for helping! Sadly, I didn't get any pics of us together. Did you guys take any? If so, please forward to my email....

Big ol' kisses!

Kitten said...

I don't think blogger is working....anyways, this might show up twice.

Thanks again for showing up and participating!!! I wish I could have hung out more but it was crazy! I really do appreciate your help though! Did you guys get any pics? My pics didn't all turn out, so if you have any please email them to me. I wish I could have got one of us together! Darn. Too much to do that day. Smooches!