Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Yet another Job Duty

Where the hell is my raise???

My new job duty is to be the videographer for this "Special Speaker" we have coming tonight at the school. Woo hoo! The only good thing is that I am getting 2 hours of over-time. Is it worth it? Well, I guess let's just say we don't have anything else planned. And yes, I am trying to con my husband into joining me. It's not every day that you get to see a nobel laureate speak about "Our Energy Challenge", right? I'll let you know what I learn, so stay tuned for tomorrow's post!

On a side note (about my raise), I'm going ot have to raise (ha ha) the issue. I know my boss has been busy, but I am not doing anything to the web until I see it in my paycheck. In the meantime, I keep putting my resume out there hoping someone will snatch me up! I'm such a catch and all!

No comments: