Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Waiting....waiting.....waiting...... (Rant)

AF should be arriving anytime now. I know she will b/c "The Mood" just kicked into overdrive. One of our professors was the first culprit. He thought I had time to stand at the copy machine for the rest of the day or all morning tomorrow simply to make copies of transparencies. Well, I told him I didn't have time until next week. I really am busy this week, but I could have squeezed him in. However, I just don't feel like spending a day at the copy machine. So, I told him no. He'll get over it I'm sure. Next was the Jimmy John's delivery guy. You know their saying, "Subs, so fast you'll freak"? Well usually they are right on the money. Today however, it was "Subs, so slow you'll starve". And I only tipped him $0.25 and that was only b/c I didn't have the correct change and didn't want to ask for a 25 cents back... Damn. Good thing I'm leaving shortly to go to training all afternoon. However, you know in a training class you always have that one person who NEVER understands and ALWAYS falls behind? Yep, I get to deal with her this afternoon. And it doesn't help when she's foreign and you can hardly understand her to begin with.

Come on AF... Seems like the mood lightens once the flow starts...

No comments: