Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Thanks Kitten!

A special thanks to kitten for sending my some baby pics of me. I spent Sunday going through a huge pile of pics that I've been given of ME! It was so fun going through them. I sorted them by year and tonight I'm going to go buy a scrapbook and start putting them in it. For those who don't know me, my mom was prego when she married my dad and they only stayed married for a short time. I have (had) zero pics of my mom and dad together except for their wedding album which was given to me by my grandparents. That was special to me. It's nice to know your parents loved each other once, even for a short time. And I especially didn't have any pics of me, mom & dad together (post womb) and Kitten found one and scanned it and sent it to me. Of course it has the entire rest of the family in it, too, but that's okay. We are still together! I also found 2 pics of Kitten at her 2nd birthday that I will be giving her this weekend when I see her. Even trade!

Thanks again Kitten!

P.S.
If anyone else has any pics of me from the early years w/ or w/out my parents, feel free to send them to me. Kitten-If you find anymore, send them my way.

No comments: