Sunday, September 12, 2004

Weekend Update

Friday was a pretty lazy evening. Didn't really do anything exciting.

Saturday morning Eric got up early and went to Breakfast Club. He said it was pretty hopping and I expected it w/ Purdue slamming Syracuse last weekend, plus it's parent's weekend and most of those parents are alumni. Anyway, I got up around 8:00 or so and got some energy or something b/c I made Eric a key lime pie and then put a turkey breast on for dinner. He came home around 10:30. I spent the entire afternoon working on scrapbooks. I have my GWO scrapbook completely up-to-date. (I was 2 behind). I also worked a bit on my "Family" scrapbook, which was a present from my grams. It's is basically a "Major Life Events" scrapbook. Then I got busy on our everyday scrapbook. I was exactly an entire year behind in that one. I'm finished up through the end of 2003. And only have a few major pages to finish for 2004. I ran out of a few things, so I'll have to run to the store before I can finish. Eric cleaned the office most of the afternoon, while I occupied the living room w/ my supplies! He got rid of 3 trashbags of stuff. Can you say pack-rat? I'm curious to see if he got rid of anything of mine. I probably won't miss anything though...

Today we got up and relaxed for the morning. We are getting ready to leave to do our usual Sunday errands now. First we are going to BW3s though for some wings! Then we need to run to staples and see about finding another bookshelf & some other organization stuff, then to Michael's for scrapbooking stuff, Target for misc stuff and groceries.

I've got a busy week ahead of me. I have been taking classes for Access and have 2 training sessions this week. Tomorrow I have to head to C'ville to the dentist b/c I think I might have a crack in my tooth. Then out to Dad & Peg's to visit w/ them b/c Eric has some thing in Indy tomorrow night. On Saturday Kitten & her husband are coming down to see George Carlin w/ us. Oh and that morning we are going to my sister's soccer game. Whew! I'm sure another thing or two will pop up before the week is over!

Off to shop now!

No comments: