Sunday, September 05, 2004

Weekend So Far

Friday during lunch we went to pick up Mel from getting repaired. They had to replace both the passenger rear door and the rear quarter panel, but it looks good. Unfortunately they didn't detail our car of even clean up their mess and it was covered in dust on the inside. They told us to come back after work to pick it up and they'd clean it up for us. Well, I got off at 4:30 and we went to pick it up and it was still dusty. They hadn't touched the inside. The guy started cleaning it with what looked like Windex and Eric told him to just forget it and we'd clean it ourselves or get it detailed on our own. When we got home my nanny & papaw were already at our house waiting on us. We talked to them for a bit then headed to get something to eat. We went to this little diner near our house. The food was ok, but it was a little more expensive then we thought it should be. After coming home we played a little cards with my grandparents (Eric winning the majority of the hands) then they headed home and I fell asleep on the couch.

Saturday morning I got up and decided to go to C'ville to get my hair cut. Yep, it's that time again. My hair was getting long, but it was boring, so I did it again. Peg ended up cutting it 3 times (2 hours) This is what I had in mind. It's close, but when I got home Eric said he thinks it would be better if my hair was lighter... I had to think this one over... We were supposed to go out to dinner w/ Ashlee and Jeremy last night (my sister). We gave up on them by 8:00 and headed to Don Pablo's. The called about 9, but we said we'd just try another day.

Now, it's Sunday morning and I sit here now w/ bleach in my hair, patiently waiting for the timer to ding. Yep, I decided to try dying it myself. Eric is out mowing, but he knows I'm doing it. I don't know how its going to turn out. I may have to have it professionally done later today or tomorrow. I'll try to post later this afternoon if it looks ok... Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kitten said...

Good luck!!! I think it will look cute!

Jennifer said...

No picture yet? Does that mean you don't like the new color? Who am I kidding? I should be the last one complaining about lack of pictures!

Update soon!