Thursday, February 23, 2006

Calling all Designers...

I'm thinking of changing my blog up a little. Here's the problem... I have no idea what I"m doing & I can't afford to pay someone to do it for me... I know how to change color and that's about it. I was wondering if anyone of you out there have a few minutes to give me some pointers on how to design a new blog (even just a new header) or would be willing to design a new one for me. I hope someone can assist me in one form or another. I'm not even sure exactly what I want, something creative & catchy, but sleek & smooth. Anyway, if you'd be interested, leave me a comment and/or e-mail me. Thanks a bunch!

Oh and even if you have an idea on what you'd like to see on my blog or what "sounds like me", let me know that, too. I need all the help I can get. :D

I'm not even sure what my options are with blogger, I'd love to switch to typepad, but as I said I have a money issue, too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you're already working with someone, but I would be happy to try if you like. I'm free and easy! ;-)