Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Choose one: moving to another state, having triplets, or never being able to eat chocolate again.
*Having triplets, of course, because well... I'm an infertile... Why else? I could however be swayed to move to another state though, but only if the mandate fertility coverage. hee hee

Soup
Name a news story that truly shocked you.
*So much of the news is shocking these days. I'd have to say any story where a child is hurt being an adult. I just can't imagine how a person could harm a child.

Salad
What was your very first job?
*My first job was of course babysitting, my first paying/"real" job was a "Sandwich Artist" at Subway.

Main Course
If you had the chance to read the diary of someone you're really close to, would you? Why or why not?
*No, b/c if we were really close I would already know nearly everything that was in the diary. Even if I had a chance to read anyone's I wouldn't, although I'll admit it would be temping, but wrong.

Dessert
What's something you're looking forward to?
*Right now I would say I'm really looking forward to Danialle moving back to my area. We have big plans between the two of us and I can't wait to start on them.
*In the near future, I'm looking forward to having kids. One way or another we will have kids.
*In the far future, I'm looking forward to celebrating double digit anniversaries with my husband!


Feel free to borrow this and leave me a comment, so I can check yours out, too!

Courtesy of Friday's Feast

No comments: