Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday Feast

Courtesy of...Friday Feast... Thought this looked fun...

Appetizer
If you were a color, which color would you be, and why?
Medium Blue, I don't really have a reason, it's just my favorite color.

Soup
When was the last time you went to the doctor, and what was your reason for going?
Podiatrist, last week b/c of my foot problem, now know as sesamoiditis. It's something dancers and runners get... I am NOT a dancer or runner. It figures.

Salad
What do you collect?
I collect a few odds and ends, but nothing extreme. I like imperial glass in the blue/purple carnival glass color. I also collect wooden safari type things like masks, animals, boxes, etc.

Main Course
What were you like in high school? Name one thing you miss and one thing you don't miss about those days. (If you're still there, imagine how you'll remember it in the future.)
I was shy in high school. I never really felt like I "belonged" in any group although I never really let on. I realize now that was just fine. Miss about HS - I suppose the lack of responsbility and the free spirit of doing things like playing softball, going to football games, hanging out with friends, etc. Do NOT miss - the stupid cliches and that stupid idiot of a guy I called my boyfriend and wasted 4 years with. Of course I learned exactly what I did NOT want in a relationship from him. hee hee

Dessert
Pretend you're standing in front of your home, with your back towards your home. Describe the view - what can you see? Trees? Cars? A zoo? Wal-Mart?
I see houses b/c we live in a cul-de-sac. I also see the top part of a child as she swings just above the the top of their privacy fence. I see a part of a trail that runs through our neighborhood. There are a few trees, but they are young trees. The only "big" tree is the weeping willow, which is gorgeous until it starts losing all those leaves and they blow all over the neighborhood.

No comments: