Monday, February 20, 2006

Weekend

Overall we had a pretty borning weekend, which was perfectly fine with us since it was the first one this year we haven't had something scheduled. Friday night we grabbed dinner out and then headed home. Saturday Eric let me sleep in and I didn't get up until almost 10! I never sleep this late, but it was nice. I had breakfast, then I went to work steam cleaning our bedroom and the office. The carpets definitely look better, but I wasn't as pleased with the office. We spent the rest of the day being lazy. Since I cleaned the office, Eric was forced to sit on the couch with me and we did enjoy each other. We watched some movies and were just plain lazy. Yesterday we got up early and headed out to breakfast at i*Hop. It was quite yummy. After breakfast we wondered around Sam*s, then headed to Pet*Smart to get Godiva a harness to try to break her from walking me instead of the other way around. Plus we had a $5 off coupon, so bonus! After that we picked up some pictures I had printed and then headed to the grocery store. After we got home I spent the rest of the day on the couch. Breakfast didn't sit well or something, but my stomach was in knots. I was fine laying down, but as soon as I'd get up it started getting upset again. I didn't mind too much except I would have liked to do a couple things. Yesterday evening I started going through a bunch of stuff I've collected to scrapbook. I actually put all of the stuff in Eric & my scrapbook and made a list of some pics I need to print to finish it. It goes from 2001-2005. I'm going to start a new one for 2006-whenever it gets full. It was fun putting all that stuff in. I also went through all of our GWO stuff and boy am I behind in it!!! I need to start w/ GWO 8 - Oct 2004. I organized each one though and put all the stuff in differnt envelopes, so all I need to do now is print out the recaps and pics and then put it all in my scrapbook. It was actually really fun. My next project after those is to work on a scrapbook for my brother. I have a lot of the pics printed, but I want to get caught up on the other stuff first, just for myself. Before I went to bed last night Eric gave me a nice back massage with oil. It really was a nice weekend even if we didn't have anything planned.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Sometimes the weekends with no plans are the best ones. I'm glad you had fun!