Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A to Z - Meme

A - Accent: Hoosier Hick

B - Breakfast Item: Sausage Biscuits and Gravy

C - Chore you hate: Washing Dishes by Hand!

D - Dad's Name: Brad

E - Essential everyday item: Wedding Ring

F - Flavour ice cream: Chocolate of course!

G - Gold or Silver?: Gold

H - Happy Place: On the couch w/ Eric & Godiva

I - Insomnia: Yea, it sucks!

J - Job-Love or Want to Leave: Like what I do, don't like co-workers so much

K - Kids: Want some soon!

L - Living arrangements: Hubby, 3 Dogs, Fish

M - Mom's birthplace: C'ville

N - Number of lovers you've had: A woman never tells...

O - Overnight hospital stays: When I had pneumonia in 5th grade

P - Phobia: Suffering when I die

Q - Question: Do I have to have one?

R - Religious Affiliation: Agnostic

S - Siblings: All younger - 1 Brother (22)(passed away), 2 Sisters (19 & 17), 1 Step-Sister (23)

T - Time you wake up: 5:51 regularly or 5:01 if we go to the gym before work

U - Unnatural hair colors you've had: Probably this one time my cousin Jamie & I tried to dye my hair purple with koolaid although it didn't work very well. Maybe b/c we used the kind w/ the sugar already added... Who knows!?

V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: Peas! Yuck!

W - Worst habit: Not sure, you should ask my husband. :D

X - X-rays you've had: Ovaries, Teeth, Nose, Finger, Foot, Chest, Arm

Y - Yummy: Mexican Food!

Z - Zodiac sign: Pisces

Now it's your turn to have some A to Z fun. :D

No comments: