Monday, August 02, 2004

Fertility Update

I noticed today that my bbs are sore. This is a rare thing for me. I don't normally have much sensation in that area and as we discussed at last GWO that would not be a good indicator of ovulation... Now for some reason they are sore. Odd. Today is Day 15 and I'm going to try to remember to take my temp in the morning so we know for sure. Of course, we are going to get another BD session in tonight just in case. I'll update tomorrow assuming I remember to temp in the morning.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hmm, interesting development. Don't think I can give you much insight since my boobs are ALWAYS sore right after I ovulate. I get relief as soon as my period arrives. I think it's due to the progesterone. I am hoping hoping hoping this means something for you this month!!!!!! You better remember to temp tomorrow to see if it went up!