Monday, August 09, 2004

Weekend Update

Friday night I got home and Eric had already cleaned the house, so we had a pretty relaxing evening. I rented Mystic River, but ended up falling asleep half way through it.

On Saturday Eric got up early and couldn't sleep and I slept in a little. We got ready and Eric's parents arrived around noon. We had planned on going to Japanese, but our normal place was closed, so we (unfortuantely) settled for the other place. The food was ok, but we won't ever go back. The service was horrible. We finally got our california rolls when he was part way through w/ cooking our meal and that was after she gave another table ours, which ordered after us. You get the point. After lunch we headed to some stores. Eric's parents ended up buy us an early x-mas present, a camcorder, which we've been wanting for months now. We got quite a deal on it though, so we would have bought it even if they didn't. After shopping a few more stores we headed out to play a game of putt-putt (Donna won) and then hit some balls in the batting cage. Oh how I miss softball! :( Before going home we made a stop for frozen custard. They left shortly after we got home. We got a little break then my parents came up to visit. We visited with them for a little while then headed to BW3s for dinner. It was nice. The left around 10 and we were exhausted so we headed to bed.

Yesterday we were supposed to go to the Brickyard, but we were tired from the day before and just really didn't feel like fighting the crowd. We ended up going to Bed, Bath & Beyond and getting a new trash can (a really nice one) and a new duvet cover. We had a 20% & 15% coupons, so it was nice. We also got a few more pieces to go in the kitchen with my decor. We were trying to come up with some color to add to the kitchen, but haven't decided completely on anything yet. Eric would like to got w/ yellow, so I'm trying to come up with some things and see how it goes. I'm going to Hobby Lobby tonight to see if I can come up with some yellow accents that still goes w/ out blue and white Mandarin theme. If you have any ideas let me know. I'm working on trying to come up with something. I could use some ideas. Yesterday afternoon we watched parts of the race and just hung out, then last night we went on a short walk to finish up the evening.

On the fertility side
Nothing much to report really.I wasn't sure if my bbs were still as sore over the weekend, but they are back to being sore today, so we'll see what happens. As you can see from my chart I took my temp today and it was 98.1. Nothing exciting, but I thought I'd just check and make sure it was still up and all that good stuff. I should have started by this time next week, so I'll probably start temping over the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I love you. See you tonight.