Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Ovulate.... Maybe/Maybe Not

Ok. So my temp was only 97.7 this morning. In the past (when I was temping every day) that just meant I was getting ready to ovulate. So, I doubt I've ovulated yet if you look at those stats. Although this tender breast thing has thrown me for a loop. They are definitely still tender today... I guess we'll see how tomorrow's temp is. If tender breasts after ovulation is an indicator, then I'd say I O'd on Day 14 (Sunday). If temp is an indicator, then I'd say not yet. I think I'll do some research today on FF and see what others have been saying. Sounds like tender breasts might indicate I have ovulated. Of course, I don't hold too much in my thermometer either. The battery may be going or it might just be screwed up! (Remember last month at the end?)

Hmmm.... The analyzing begins...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I like the new sore chest symptom. It was always an indicator for me! Maybe the changes in your recent cycle are a good thing. It seems like you have been hitting your window. If your thermometer isn't screwed up, maybe you just have a slow rise temp and this whole time you've been ovulating a couple of days before the rise? Just a thought. Hopefully, we'll know a little more in two weeks. Keep us up to date on the soreness. If it stays that way for the next two weeks, I'd say it's a definate ovulation indicator. Like Lisa, I always had that symptom the whole lutal phase.