Monday, August 23, 2004

Weekend Update

As you can see from my last entry, I had a time of it last week. I'm still not sleeping great, but am feeling a little better.

Friday I wasn't feeling well, so I planted myself on the couch and we watched the movie "Butterfly Effect". Weird movie. It was good, but definitely out there! I ended up going to bed around 9:00. On Saturday we went to Indy and had lunch at Mug n' Bun, which is sorta like a Dog n' Suds, but way better. Then headed to the park for my alum event. It was pretty much a waste of time, but the park was nice and the weather was great! We went to this good mexican place for dinner then headed home. We had another disaster when we got home. Apparently one of our dogs thought she was getting left and decided to chew on the carpet again. This one much bigger than the last. We just bought a huge rug to put over it and then once I get pregnant we'll recarpet it. We plan on putting a wood floor down in the office, too for when the dogs move in there.

Yesterday we ran a few errands then when we got home I went into "clean house" mode. I mopped the kitchen and dining room floors and also both bathroom floors. I even moved everything out of the kitchen before I cleaned. Of course I swept the house, too and Eric dusted. Then if that wasn't enough I thoroughly cleaned our bathtub out. After that I made dinner and we watched the movie Taking Lives" w/ Angelina Jolee (another weird one) and the olympics.

Thank you to everyone who had me in their thoughts last week when I was down. I'm feeling better now. We aren't going to be "trying" this month. If you haven't noticed I've taken my FF ticker and link to my chart off my blog and I'm not even going to go into FF this month. The only thing I have on my calendar is when my next period is supposed to start. I guess maybe I just need a break from trying. Maybe I just have too many things going on right now. Whatever the reason, I need a break!

We go Saturday for a cookout for my brother who will be leaving for bootcamp on the 31st of August, so just a week away. We are planning on taking the video camera, so I'll try to be like Danialle and post the movie we make. I'm sure it won't be as good as hers though since it will be our first one.

1 comment:

Kitten said...

You're silly, of course your movie will be great! Let me know if you have any questions!