Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Acupuncture for IF

I've had several people ask me if I've thought about acupuncture for IF and recently read on several blogs about acupuncture, so I thought I'd look into it. I found one single place in town that does it. Basically the first session is where she gets an extensive background/history on me. The session would last approximately 3 hours. During this session she would determine how many actual acupuncture sessions I would need. That session would cost somewhere between $225-400. The actual acupuncture sessions run $100 each.

In a nutshell, we can't afford this right now, but it is cheaper than some other procedures, so it might be something we look at in the future. I don't imagine my insurance will cover it in any way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That's really expensive. I haven't looked into it yet. I'll let you know what I hear. If it's that expensive, I don't know if I will do it either. Eek!