Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pictures Galore!

During my down time today I've been diligently working on moving all of my pictures over to flickr. I've decided it is much better than yahoo photos b/c of it's capabilities in linking to my blog, etc. So far I've got a few pics of Eric & I, some pics of the doggies, GWO 1-8 + 2 GWO Baby Showers. Here is what I still have left to do or plan to do in the near future.

- GWO 09 - July 2005 (the pics are here right now although I haven't bothered to give you any descriptions
- Family Misc.
- Kisha, Levi, Caidence - I just got a new pic last night even!
- Brother Matt
- Sister Ashlee
- Sister Lindsay - hope to get some pics this weekend of her
- Vacation - May 2005 - Fox River Resort in IL
- House Tour - I'm going to try to do this when I'm home alone next week unless I get bored this weekend

I know some of those pics don't really apply to you all much (except you might enjoy the house tour). It's more of a note to myself. hee hee

No comments: