Wednesday, July 06, 2005

CD 6, CC 2

So I've been taking my clomid again for the past 4 days and will take my last pill Friday. I have been more forgetfull this time. I forgot it on Monday and remembered late morning. I forgot it again this morning and took it late morning again. I don't know what is wrong with my memory. FYI - he prescribed 50 mg again. I didn't sleep well at all last night. Not sure why though. Maybe b/c it was the last night in the first bed we bought together. For whatever reason I'm irritable today. Or at least today is the first day I put it on my chart. :D So yes there have been other days besides today in the last 6 days. I also have forgotten to take my temp a couple of days (today included). I've had a headache 3 of the last 6 days. I wonder if that is considered a side effect, too. Hmmm... I don't seem to be as emotional, however I feel very anxious and ready to melt into tears at any moment. I'm surprised I haven't yet. So that sums up how my first 6 days on clomid have gone.

I'm leaving tomorow afternoon for OH to have a much needed GWO (Girls' Weekend Out). I imagine there will be tears, laughs, diapers, food and tons of talking. We always have such a good time. I am going to try to temp while I'm there, but reality is I'm not very worried about it. Sunday when I return home will be CD 10 and that is where I feel like it's time to get the ball rolling or the bed bouncing if you will. :) I thought about doing OPKs this month, too, but right now I don't think I'll do that either. My temps give me a great idea of ovulation, so it's not a huge deal either. I think I'll just be at the whim of my husband's desire this month and see where it takes us unless I see he's slacking off. ;)

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and thoughts after I had my freak-out post last week. I appreciate it from everyone. You are such a wonderful group of ladies. Whether I know you in person or not, you have been a great support for me, which in turn supports us. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun breaking the new bed in! ;-)