Sunday, July 31, 2005

CD 1

Yep, this evening I started. Nothing else to say, except I had little doubt w/ everything that has happened this month. I'm going to call the doc in the morning and see what happens now. Maybe they'll let me try one more month of clomid, maybe they'll refer me on. I really don't even know which I prefer right now. I feel a little hopeless right now. I have so much anger inside right now and its eating at me. We haven't went through my brother's stuff yet. Most of it is in our garage (long story) and mom went to a friend's who lives out of state for a few days including the weekend. Hopefully we'll be able to go through his stuff this weekend. I haven't been to Matt's grave since the day he was buried. We are broke until Wednesday and can't really afford the gas money to drive down there and back. We are going down next weekend though.

Everything just sucks, what else can I say right now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so so sorry- it is such a horrible time for you right now. IF plus major grief are not a good combination.

Thinking of you.