Thursday, July 14, 2005

Bladder Control & Stamina

Mine is gone. I have to pee constantly even after I just peed. I should get frequent miles for as many times as I go to the bathroom. At LEAST every 1-2 hours. No more than 2 though for sure. I used to be able to hold it forever. Do you think it has caught up with me? Maybe. I hate it. I wonder if it's b/c of all the water I drink now. I used to drink that much liquid, just in the form of cokes... Nighttime is the absolute worst. I make sure I go before I go to bed, but I always wake up several hours before my alarm clock goes off and god forbid I get up and go for fear of messing up my temp! Then I have to hold it and hope I don't pee my pants before it gets close enough that I can take my temp early and make a mad dash to the bathroom. I don't know what my problem is anymore, but it's frustrating to see the least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think of it as a warm-up for when you're pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to pee almost every hour some days. So, I don't think anything is wrong. I also have increased my water intake and that certainly will add to the bathroom trips.

I have the same temp taking/pee issue. If I roll any other direction than what I am currently at, the bladder screams for mercy.