Friday, July 15, 2005

CD 15, CC 2

Yep, I'm still waiting to ovulate. I imagine it will be today or tomorrow at the lastest. I felt crampy last night and today, so I'm not too concerned about not O-ing this month. I'm super excited that I've actually got some CM this month! I think I even had EW the other day, but am not 100% positive b/c of when I found it (long story and TMI). Ironially I haven't been drinking any Green Tea either. That's ok though, whatever is causing this "flow" is fine by me. hee hee

On a slightly different note, after doing some research, I decided to start taking flaxseed oil. It seems to be a very good thing to take. It helps with moods (depression, PPD, anxiety), as well as other stuff like your hair and skin. I used to take Fish Oil for a few years and definitely noticed a difference in my skin. I've read on a few blogs about flaxseed, so I thought I'd give it a try, too. If anyone has read or been told that it is bad for the TTC or early pregnancy, PLEASE TELL ME RIGHT AWAY! I haven't found anything like that though. I'm starting out at 1000 mg per day right now although I've heard people take 2000 mg per day or more. We'll see how this goes for a few weeks first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard you shouldn't take any herbs or anything like that while pregnant/TTC. I've seen it in books and magazines mainly...can't remember which ones.