Thursday, April 22, 2004

CD 31, 13 DPO

Temp: 98.1 (Taken at 5:15 am)
HPT: Negative

Yes, it might be a little early yet and sure my temp might go back up tomorrow. I guess we'll just wait and see. I'm disappointed that it went down today and that I had a negative test, but that's life, I guess. Assuming I start tomorrow, the only good thing that will come out of this is that I won't have a baby so close to the holidays. That's about the only good thing coming out of it. I'm okay though. It's not over yet, so God may surprise me yet... I noticed that my cycle is really long this time and I didn't even ovulate until later (Day 18), so maybe this cycle was just messed up.

At least we still get to celebrate Jennifer's pregnancy this weekend at GWO. Only a few hours until my girls get here! Yay!

No comments: