Monday, April 19, 2004

TTC Update

OK. I absolutely don't have any feelings right now about being pregnant. I don't feel like I am what-so-ever. I am going to start temping tomorrow so that I can be prepared for when AF arrives. I don't think I'm going to temp again next month except for around ovulation so I know I ovulate and then maybe at the end so I can prepare for AF. I did temp on Sunday, but it was about 7:30 when I temped so it wasn't even my normal time to temp (6:00). Maybe something will change between now and Thursday, we'll see, but right now I just don't feel anything...

I know it's not over until it's over, but...

I've been sorta crampy since about Friday and I've been moody since about then, too. Eric can vouch for that. It's not that I've been grouchy, I've just sorta been blah.

No comments: