Monday, April 05, 2004

Which State has the Worst Drivers?

Acording to this article Massachusetts has the #1 worst drivers.

Everywhere you go, people claim that nobody -- except themselves, of course -- knows how to drive.

Cable network Speed Channel took a survey to try to determine which roads really are populated by the most annoying drivers.

Viewers said that Massachusetts drivers are the worst. The rest of the top 10 are:

* 2. Florida
* 3. California
* 4. New York
* 5. New Jersey
* 6. Ohio
* 7. Illinois
* 8. Texas
* 9. Virginia
10. Maryland

I (and I'm sure my husband will agree) can't believe that Indiana didn't rank up there....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am from Brandenburg, KY (2 minutes from Indiana) and I have no clue why you think Indiana should be on the bad drivers list!!! KY and IN drivers are great! Speed limit and turn signals are their best friends!