Friday, April 02, 2004

Super Busy Week

Wow! I'm glad it's Friday. I've been super swamped at work this. My boss has been out every day except Monday, which I was out. I am of course her backup, so it's been super crazy around here. The only good thing is that I'm getting overtime for it. And I'm sure there's more to come.

TTC
Nothing too exciting going on right now. We are starting BD tonight. I should be O-ing somewhere between Monday and Wednesday. I'm just excited in general b/c we haven't at all this month b/c of AF and then my "procedure" on Monday. I hope I remember how to do it! ha ha ha

Weekend Plans
My grandparents are coming up tonight for pizza. My grandpa is also going to help Eric install our digital thermostat and new tub hardware b/c the masterbathroom is not working correctly. They also want to check out the painting in the living room. Saturday and Sunday are going to be spent working on the pond in our back yard. This is definitely going to be a major chore. But, well worth it when we are finished. My dad & Peg might stop by tomorrow, too. I had originally thought I'd fix them dinner, but I think now I will buying them dinner. Hope they don't mind.

Brother News
I got some news about my brother, Matt, this week, too. Apparently he has met someone (my mom set them up) and has fallen head-over-heels in love with this girl, Crystal. She has a 6-month old little girl that Matt adores and wants to adopt when they get married. They haven't set a date yet, but are buying the ring this weekend, so I'm sure a date will be coming shortly after. It sorta surprised me, but I am very happy with my brother. Apparently he has even quit smoking and drinking for her, too. They are renting a new apartment in C'ville and buying an SUV, so they can drive safely with the baby. Wow! This is a lot to take in, but don't get me wrong I'm happy for them. Oh, I almost forgot! They are going to church now. They went on Sunday and introduced her to my grandparents and plan on going every Sunday thereafter. I always new Matt had good in him, I guess it just took finding the right woman...

No comments: