Friday, April 09, 2004

Friday Five

1. What do you do for a living?
Currently I'm a secretary at a Big 10 University.

2. What do you like most about your job?
I like the people and students I get to interact with and the fact that I get to do different things.

3. What do you like least about your job?
Egotistical Professors

4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____...
Yep, same as number 4. Egotistical Professors who come from somewhere "far away" where they treat women like shit and somehow they think they are in the "far away place" and treat me like their slave when they are fully capable. And to think I liked working with men better than women. I guess it depends on their education...

5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
Let's see. Owning something of my own or with my husband or a housewife. Sometimes I'm inspired to go into the medical field, but then I think I have to go through more school and right now we are trying to pay off debt, not incur it... Truly I don't mind what I do although I get discouraged b/c I have a degree and am not all that challenged in my job. I guess I really don't know what I want to do when I grow up!

No comments: