Friday, April 09, 2004

My TTC Update

Well, this morning my temp was at 97.7. Not sure what that means. I assume this month is going to be off, but I'm not totally sure. Eric realized this morning that I was temping again and had said that I wasn't going to this month, so needless to say I am done temping for a while. I would love to temp just one more day, but I guess that won't be happening. We are going to keep BD-ing for a few more days and then just go from there. I don't know when I will test now or anything like that. I could have very well have already o'd b/c I'm not sure on the first temp I took, b/c I looked at it in the dark, so it might have been a .2 instead of a .5 and if I discard that one then I very well could have O'd on Day 16. Who knows. I guess we'll know in a few weeks or something. I'm not holding my breath for this month b/c it seems like with me not temping and then temping for a few days has screwed me up. Ugh. Nothing I can do about it now.

On another note
I'm super happy b/c mine and Eric's intimate life has become much better. I love that guy so much and haven't always been the best wife in that area, but I've been working on it and I think I'm doing much better. Not to go into a whole lot of detail, but last night was a GREAT night for us and not just the BD part of it. The more intimate part of it, too. Eric, I know you are reading this to see what I'm putting and I just want you to know that I love you very much and thank you for last night!

No comments: