Monday, May 24, 2004

Eric's new "Full-time" Job

After many months of trying my way or any way that my friends and I read about on-line, I have decided to let my wonderful husband take the reins...

I will let Eric take the lead this month. It worked for Jennifer, so maybe it will work for us, too. So, honey, if you read this before I get home to explain, enjoy this month. I'm in your hands (or other bodily part) this month! ;) Remember that comment you made this weekend (jokingly) about "If I'd just get pregnant!" and my PMS-y response, "If you'd just get me pregnant!" Well, now's your chance! I'm going to put away the thermometer this time (not just keep it by my bed in case I got the urge one morning) and let him do his magic! (So to speak!!) The only thing I'm going to keep track of is BD times...

Here's what I've come up with for AF. I will (not) expect her around Day 29-31, which is June 21-23. I have it down to test on Day 32 or June 24. I figure if I haven't started by then, it would almost HAVE to be a positive.

Another good thing is that we are going to Detroit that weekend, so I could share the news w/ Jamie who supposedly has been putting my name in the prayer basket and that would be good for her to hear, too. Maintain her faith if you will! ha ha

1 comment:

Kitten said...

Eric, this job will be full of long hours and possible hard manual labor, but the benefits are incredible and you might be up for a raise at several points during your first month.

Hang in there!