Friday, May 14, 2004

Friday Five - Hair

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
My hair has a little wave to it. I blow dry it to get it completely straight.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
Gosh, in many ways. I've had a mullet, spike, curly, really long, really short, in between. Guess that's what happens when you have a beautician for a step-mom.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
My current hair style is all one length at shoulder level w/ the ends curled out.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
I wouldn't mind changing the color, but I'm always leery about that. I actually like my hair right now, for once!

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
Several disasters.... To name a few...
1) Accidentally cut about 6 inches off my hair when it was REALLY long.
2) Perm that turned out horribly. We straightened it w/in a week's time.

No comments: