Monday, May 10, 2004

Friday Five (on Monday)

Ok, so the site that used to give Friday Five questions is gone. So, I've been scrambling to find another site, so far with no luck. I did find a site w/ some old archives, so for the time being I will use those. So, here you go.

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Yes, I'm definitely an organized person. I hate clutter, so much I'm anal about it.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I keep a calendar on my desk and write everything down in it!

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
My desk is pretty organized right now. I will be cleaned up by the end of the day as it is every day before I go home.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Oh, it matters! I alphabetize everything!

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
Probably our CD collection, but honestly Eric did the majority of it.

No comments: