Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Life in General.

Decided to wait on the fence for a while. Eric promised me that we'd get it first thing next spring (March) if not before and I'm holding him to it. We need to do a few things around the house first and get a few bills squared away. We are going to do a few things to the landscaping, so I'm excited about that and I get to paint another room in the house (assuming I'm not pregnant when I figure out what we are painting). However, since we aren't getting the fence right now, we did order our new dishwasher last night and it will be installed this morning. I'm REALLY excited about that. Ours is just the standard builder one and it's a POS. To give you an example... Our glasses, which we normally drink water or pop out of, come out dirtier then when they went in. We usually have to run the cycles 2-3 (or more) times just to get stuff clean. Obviously our current one isn't as heavy duty as the one at our old house, but I expect it to work the first time and not make things dirtier.

Nothing too exciting happening on that end by the way (TTC). I did temp on Sunday and my temp was still down. I assume I'll have a spike in the next couple of days. I might temp again Wednesday or Thursday. I really haven't been too concerned with trying this month as I have in the previous months. I guess that's a good thing, right? Or I suppose it could be a bad thing. I guess we'll find out.

No comments: