Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I Hate Breakouts

I am so sick of breaking out everywhere. Every since I got off BC I have been breaking out all over horribly. My chest has little (or big) pimples on them constantly. I've tried a few rememdies and will probably try some more next time I go shopping. I get a boil on my chin about once or twice a month and now that I think about it, it's always around O time and sometimes around the time I get my period. They just make me feel so gross. I know it also has to do with the weather changing, too. It's been sorta muggy lately and that makes my skin oily, too. I seem to have a few small ones on my back, too. Of course I can't really reach them to pick at them, so they aren't nearly as gross & sore as the other ones. ha ha ha

Does anyone else have any rememdies they'd like to share? If so, e-mail me and let me know or comment here!

5 comments:

Mrs. T said...

I think I finally figured out how to do this!

Kitten said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kitten said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kitten said...

I must clarify....Ms. E was not driving me crazy. I was only teasing her. She has taken offense, and I try my hardest not to offend ovulating women as I would not want to affect their ovaries in any bad way.

My sincerest apologies. ;)